At Paws to Parks, we take our relationship with all our customers very seriously. We would not do anything to compromise this and as such we do not sell, rent or profit from any of the data that we hold.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We hold your data (such as name and email address) as a result of you having made a booking enquiry, to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you. All data is securely stored on software that is compliant with GDPR. We do not hold any credit card details once any charges have been settled. These details are immediately destroyed and no record of them is kept.
Should we contact you in the future via email (outside of an email specific only to you) we will ensure that the content is likely to be of interest to you, such as promotional offers.
We operate a policy of transparency regarding our data. You have the right to request what data we hold of yours and we will process all requests within a 1 month time frame.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They enable us to provide a features rich website.
What is a Cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
- If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- * Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- * Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
© 2019 Paws to Parks. All rights reserved.